What should you look for in a suburb?
We analyse every suburb in the country and rank them based on their investment criteria.
Australia is a vast country with over 15,000 suburbs, each with its unique culture, opportunities, and real estate market conditions. For property investors, choosing the right suburb can be a bewildering challenge, but it can also be the difference between moderate returns and a highly successful investment.
Hotspots is designed to help investors like you find investment-ready suburbs to buy properties in with ease. With Hotspots, you can easily discover the suburbs that are poised for growth, have the lowest vacancy rates, the highest yields and lowest days on market to help you find the best property deals, and make informed investment decisions.
Become a property investor in 7 days
Stash partners with some of the leading property investment & development educators in Australia.
Become a member of Stash to learn the ropes on becoming a property investor or developer. Take the 7 day challenge and get free access to Stash to begin your path to financial freedom.
Here’s the questions Hotspot answers for you…
- Find suburbs with properties likely in your price range
- Does the suburb have liquidity?
- Has this suburb experienced high growth in the last year?
- Does this suburb have good rental yield?
- Will I be able to rent it? What’s the vacancy rate?
- Does the suburb have a lot of owner occupiers or a lot of rentals?
- How quick do the properties sell once they are on the market?
- Are there good schools?
- Does the suburb have a good mix of properties, ripe for renovation?
- How many people live in the suburb?
Check out this example…
What suburb in Queensland has:
- Suburb Growth over 5% in the last 12 months
- Over 50 sales each year
- A Rental Yield greater than 4%
- Low Vacancy of under 2%
- Good mix of house prices with a wide IQR range
- Schools in the top 50% socio-economically
- Over 5000 people in the suburb (Rule out small towns)
- Over half own their properties
- Over 10% of properties on the market selling every month
- And properties selling in less than 50 days
You can refine your search to find the suburbs that match your strategy
What are the best suburbs to invest in? Find out with Stash.
What to look for when choosing a suburb to invest in?
Once you have suburbs that match your investment strategy, you can use our On Market strategy search to find renovator’s or development opportunities or that bargain property to purchase or use our Off Market search to find development zoned properties or splitter blocks before they hit the market.
Don’t forget to check out our fully integrated flood maps, fire maps, heritage register and various biodiversity maps to help you identify potential risks and obstacles, and plan accordingly.
Find your needle in the haystack today. Sign up for our free trial and start finding great deals fast!